Some changes have been moved to the next release, slated for next Friday, with a fix for equipment size on looting being added for this release and a tweak to the tractor beams to help cargo ships dock easier. This patch is currently on the test branch for Steam, so if you can see that in the properties you can preview what’s coming.
- Added simple settings menu (more in 220.127.116.11)
- Fixed space station background render to show space outside
- Fixed data display title underline obscuring subtitle
- Fixed equipment size to be 1/10th when looting from salvage
- Changed tractor beam force to be percentage of total mass, allowing cargo ships to dock easier